Wednesday, August 20, 2008

2012

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/06_01/olympicslogoDM_468x709.jpg

In case you didn't know, the 2012 Olympics are going to be in London. The picture above is a vintage poster from the '48 Olympics in London. My hubster and I are planning on saving as much cash as possible in the upcoming years and skimping on our mini vacations to Palm Springs and Las Vegas, so we can have an awesome European excursion. I'm attempting to convince my hubster that we must go to London for the games. I've always wanted to go to the Olympics even if it's just to see table tennis or something random like that. Neither of us have been to London before either. Can you imagine how crazy the energy will be? I also can't imagine how much everything will cost. We might just have to stay at a hostel. It's a nice dream, but there's a million things that can come up between now and then. We'll just have to see. o_0

No comments: