Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Javan's

Ever since I started going back to school, we've been living like students all over again, relying on Costco's samples as snacks and eating at inexpensive college-budget-friendly restaurants. You do what you have to do, especially when there's only one source of steady income floating two people. We've been loving finding quality food for cheap. Last night, we went to Javan's. Originally, we had planned on going to Fresh Wok, but it was closed due to a family emergency.


I'll be the first to admit that we had high hopes since we already went to IV Deli and had amazing food. Honestly, Javan's is okay. It's not spectacular but it's not bad either. It's definitely middle of the road. I had the Turkey Club, Plus also known as #12 while my hubster had some kind of burger. I think it was an avocado bacon burger or something like that. What made my sandwich really good was the bacon. It was just crispy salty deliciousness. My hubster aptly pointed out that it was the microwavable bacon, but it was still good. His burger was okay. It wasn't as good as the ABC at Firestone Bar & Grill. It was on par with the Habit and In 'n Out. We'll be sticking to IV Deli from now on. :)

No comments: