Wednesday, July 23, 2008

In the Club

This past weekend we survived our 2 day/1 night trip to Washington D.C. We went because one of my hubster's good friends from high school got married. The wedding was wonderful and we learned a bunch about D.C. Here's one of my favorite conversations that I heard at the reception:

Newlywed Friend: (smiling at my hubster) So, this is what it's like to be in your club now?
Hubster: Yea. How does it feel?
Newlywed Friend: Great. (still beaming)
Hubster: So, you're going to have to let me know what changes.
Newlywed Friend: I'll let you know.
Hubster: The right answer is nothing. (laughs)
Newlywed Friend: Sounds good.

Seriously, how cute are they? They're both happy being married. :) Hopefully, I'll have time this Friday to do a more extensive post about our trip complete with photos. I would like to do asap while I still remember all the details. Toodles.

No comments: