Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cabin Fever

http://www.uxmag.com/images/46.png

Yesterday after math class, I was so excited to be somewhat free. I was totally looking forward to vegging out on the sofa for a little while doing a whole lot of nothing. Once I got comfy, I got an overwhelming claustrophobic feeling. I didn't feel like I was trapped in our in condo since I've hardly been home. Instead, I felt like I was trapped in my own skin. Weird, right? I've never had this feeling before.

I tried to tell my hubster that it felt like cabin fever. He said I must have felt like that because I sit in classes from 9am-5pm almost every day of the week. I told him that that wasn't why. I felt like I had spent too much time with my mind, listening to my interior thinking voice for too long. I do so much thinking and listening each day. Don't take it the wrong way, I'm definitely excited to do so much thinking and analyzing. At the same time, I need a break from it and I need some sunshine. I'm posting this somewhat odd posting just in case someone else is feeling the same way. Just know, you're not alone and get some fresh air. It helped me tons. :)

No comments: