Monday, June 9, 2008

Wrapping Things Up

Last Friday was our last official full day of school for this school year. This year has gone by entirely too quickly. I remember thinking it'll never be time for me to go to UCSB. Now, I'll be going there in about two weeks! Anyway, back to last Friday, my kiddos were entirely too cute. I will miss them so much. Each of them is unique in his/her own way, but they all have wonderful hearts. Here's a little conversation I had with Miss I-.

Miss I-: Mrs. T---, I will miss you so much.
Me: Me too.
Miss I-: Will you come and visit us?
Me: I'll try, but I'll definitely try to make it to the winter performance.
Miss I-: Yay! Mrs. T---?
Me: Yes?
Miss I-: I hope you have fun in school. (They know that I'm going back to school to become a teacher.)

They just warm my heart. I hope they will all continue to pursue their intellectual interests, treasure the world around them, and have all the happiness possible in the world.

No comments: