Monday, June 23, 2008

First Day of School

Today was my first day back at school with me as the student. Overall, it was an okay day. I have one class for two hours and another class for two and a half hours. Since it was the first day of school, I wanted to make sure that I knew where I was going, so I went to school really early. I thought I went entirely too early. To my surprise, there was already a handful of people already there! There's still a bunch of readjusting to do. For instance, I have to realize that my classes start on the hour rather than on Cal Poly time (instead of 10 minutes after the hour) and I have to purchase this supplement called a "reader." I hope everything will be okay. Maybe, I'll just have to keep reading that Emily Dickinson poem "Hope is The Thing with Feathers."

No comments: