Sunday, May 18, 2008

Disney's Perfect Answers

A conversation I overheard outside of the Haunted Mansion when we were at Disneyland last weekend.

Disneyland Park-Goer: Did this ride just open? (because the line was unbelievably short)
Disney Employee: Umm....this isn't a ride. It's a house. And, it was built in the 1950s.

The Disney employee gave that response with the straightest face. It was hilarious. I swear that Disney employees have a handbook of answers that they must memorize. These answers are always perfect and often repeated by several employees. My favorite response is "It's Disney magic," which works well for any prodding question.

Until I get my pictures from last weekend transfered, here's an oldie but goodie picture from summer 2005.

1 comment:

hovaleen said...

We went to Disney World and Epcot on Tuesday!! We love that place :) Their haunted mansion employee was FANTASTIC AND CREEPY EXTRAORDINAIRE!