Friday, April 18, 2008

Eating Mashed Potatoes with Chopsticks

This week we went to Arigato Sushi because some of my co-workers have told me that it was a pretty good sushi place. When we arrived, we instantly knew that it caters to the yuppie crowd. Even though their clientèle isn't the nicest bunch of people, the hostesses and waitresses were fantastic. There are three different seating options which includes outside, downstairs, or upstairs of the restaurant. Entirely too many options for two indecisive people like us. My hubster ordered the chicken teriyaki with wasabi mashed potatoes. I got the Tiger roll (deep fried tiger shrimp with cucumber and sprouts) and the Zippy roll (smoked tuna with daikon radish and sprouts). Honestly, I've had better sushi for much better prices. It was really awkward eating mashed potatoes with chopsticks. With that said, it would make a really cute first date place.

No comments: