Monday, March 31, 2008

Table Topics

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/store/assets/images/product/tabtop/tabtop_lg.jpg

Yesterday, we went up to SLO to spend some time with Carlos and Donna and to see our old profs the next day. Carlos and Donna always have the neatest little coffee table things at their place. In addition to yummy chocolates, they had table topics. Of course, I had to ask my hubster some. Here are some of his answers.

Q: What makes a house a home?
A: (slightly puzzled) People, right?

Q: What long lost childhood object would you want to find?
A: (enthusiastically) I know! It would be my Bart Simpson Ay Caramba shirt. I loved that thing! I used to wear it all the time! Then it disappeared...

Q: What is the most important thing to have in a marriage?
A: (sarcastically) A wife who does whatever I say.
(My response to this answer? One dirty look then a good laugh.)

Q: What are the redeemable qualities of the person you most dislike?
A: (long pause) I don't know. If there were any, they wouldn't be the person I most dislike. What kind of question is that?

I would highly recommend these set of cards. We played with the original red set. I think I'm going to buy a set for my car. On our long car drives between nothingness, it's not always easy to come up with conversation topics.

No comments: