Friday, March 21, 2008

Oinker

from cuteoverload

I love this picture. I didn't even know that pigs could swim, let alone in a swimming pool. It reminded me that we're starting Charlotte's Web in class. To get the kiddos interested in Charlotte's Web, each kid was given a quotation and they have to listen for it when it comes up in the story. When the quotation is read aloud, the kiddo must run up and ring the bell. The kiddo must explain the meaning of the quotation and is then rewarded with a teeny plastic pig.

My teacher and I were talking about how most of the kiddos got quotations that are just completely perfect for their personalities. I looked at mine today and it fits me too. My quotation is: "The sheep soon got to know her and trust her." How perfect is that? Sometimes, things just work out so well. :)

No comments: