Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"I Promise You You'll Enjoy the Next Show"

http://woodstockfilmfestival.com/images/features/illusionist.jpg

We got the Illusionist because by chance I saw the preview on Netflix. When the movie started, my hubster gave me the what-did-you-get-me-into-face. Then I turned and told him, "This is a movie I would totally watch and you would never watch." I loved it! He ended up liking it too. It's a romantic movie with a suspenseful twist. I don't want to give too much away because that would totally ruin it. I must say that I'm still thinking about the different twists of the movie even though we watched it on Sunday. After watching this movie and Painted Veil, I'm slowly becoming an Edward Norton fan. My hubster was really impressed with Paul Giamatti's performance. We were only really disappointed with the the prince's totally fake mustache. Like Painted Veil, the Illusionist is one of my new favorites.

No comments: