Saturday, February 2, 2008

What's in a Name?


from flickr

Now that I've finally figured out to make a spiffy picture banner for my blog, I would love to get a new name for my blog. Of course, it's obvious that the current title is inspired by Claire Dane's show, My So-Called Life. What can I say I'm a kid of the 90s? I'm looking for a witty not obnoxious or grandiose title. Maybe, something that involves some kind of word play or spin off of an awesome book or song. I'm not picky at all. :P Suggestions are definitely welcomed.

update: I think I've come up with one I like. It's up above. It's loosely based off of a French film called Ma Vie en Rose. My life is definitely not as complicated as the wee protagonist in the movie. However, I like the alliteration plus it's in French. Oh how I miss taking French. Wow, I never thought I would ever say that.

No comments: