Sunday, February 3, 2008

Mmm....Minty Fresh

Lucky me, I was finally able to upgrade my phone this past week. For the past two years, I've been a slave to my pink Motorola Razr with its crappy keypad that would freeze and its non-existent battery. To replace this piece of crap phone, I bought a Blue Mint LG Chocolate. I love it!

http://www.phonearea.net/wp-content/themes/default/pictures/lg/2007/q3/lg_vx_8550_2.jpg

I can answer and dial my phone without sliding it open to get to the keypad, which will really help with not putting too much wear and tear on the little slider device. The IPod-like turn button makes it super easy to browse through the menus. When we first went to check out phones, my hubster wondered if I was serious about getting a chocolate. He was still thinking about the first Chocolate:

http://www.phonedog.com/r/i/400/2009/7231-2009-400-395-535x408.jpg

The first Chocolate was definitely lackluster. After playing with my phone last night and this morning, my hubster is eager to get a Chocolate of his own. Kudos to me for having good taste. :)

No comments: