Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Rainy Day - Day 2

http://www.rizzigallery.com/rain-rain-go-away295.jpg

Today was day 2 of this yucky storm. We've been stuck inside the classroom for two days straight! I think we're all getting a bit cranky and a slight case of cabin fever. Actually, the kiddos are doing pretty well. They're awfully jiggly wiggly, but still decently well behaved. I wish we could have rain days like they have snow days in the midwest and east coast. Then, we could stay home and be all snuggly. It's definitely a case that should be made. For instance, a bunch of roads were flooded. I didn't even bother to
pick up my dry cleaning because I figured that the roads were probably flooded in that area. I'm so pooped out that I can barely type. Tomorrow is going to be another rainy day and more rain on Friday. Oy! Please think sunny thoughts. We could use 'em.

No comments: