Sunday, July 13, 2008

On Hiatus

The image “http://www.moonstonehotels.com/images/CPLHistory.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
A vintage postcard of Cambria Pines Lodge

We've been on a temporary hiatus. This past weekend we were up in Cambria hanging out with my a-mazing mentor teacher from last year and her husband. They have to be some of the sweetest and most down to earth people that we know. They spoil us with these trips to Cambria and the chance to stay at their cozy vacation house. It was a well-deserved break and just what I needed before my next set of classes started.

Can you believe I got homework during Orientation last Friday before my class even starts on Monday? This program is no joke. Unfortunately I don't have any photos because we just did a bunch of lounging and napping.

No comments: